Salary: $16.00 to $24.00 /hour
Audcomp is the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading IT provider in Managed Services, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Network Services, Consulting, Preventive Maintenance, IT Products & Solutions, and more. Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others. Audcomp provides IT solutions to customers in Ontario and across Canada. Established in 1986, Audcomp has continued to diversify what we offer to ensure that we stay relevant in today’s ever changing IT industry so that our customers are always provided the right IT solutions.
The Service Coordinator will be the lead of our Service Team. Design, create and maintain Audcomp’s reliable IT services and improve our existing IT service infrastructure. Provide proper and reliable IT service to Audcomp’s external customers and focus on determining and meeting customer’s needs. Planning new services, updating existing services in line with the best practices of project management, including cost and schedule estimation and risk analysis. Maintain a high-level standard when dealing with IT service, foreseeing and troubleshooting any issues that may arise both internally and with clients.
Job Type / Category
Candidate must have excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools, be able to keep up to date with new developments in the IT industry. Have proven success in managing a service team, execute industry-specific tasks and be aware of the possibilities and constraints of the industry at large. Be able to focus, through effective communication, planning, monitoring and implementing new solutions. Have project management and information acquisition skills. Able to analyze and assess problem situations as they arise in order to plan, design and implement suitable solutions. Be a team motivator all while maintaining customer focus.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Act as a primary client liaison for service clients and Audcomp sales department
· Manage Contract and Service Level Agreements
· Regulate daily work flow for all service personnel
· Maintain excellent customer service and constant communications to our clients
· Provide monthly managed services program reports to the sales team and management
· Plan new services, update existing services & manage projects
· Foresee, troubleshoot & resolve any issues that may arise
· CRM administration
· Technical work related duties & authorizations
Other Duties as assigned
· Competitive salary and company benefits
· Great culture, positive team environment
· Training and professional development opportunities
· Easy to succeed
· Employee Benefits Program
Salary: $TBD based on expertise and experience