Audcomp is the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading IT provider in Managed Services, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Network Services, Consulting, Preventive Maintenance, IT Products & Solutions, and more. Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others. Audcomp provides IT solutions to customers in Ontario and across Canada. Established in 1986, Audcomp has continued to diversify what we offer to ensure that we stay relevant in today’s everchanging IT industry so that our customers are always provided the right IT solutions.
Audcomp’s network administrators and system engineers are the cornerstone to the delivery of technical services to our customers. This role acts as the pre-sales technical support who is responsible for effectively scoping, designing, provisioning, and co-ordinating the various managed, cloud and onsite IT Services as well as hardware-based solutions for our new and existing customers.
This individual, through direction from senior consultants and system engineers participates in technical research, architecture, design and development of services and solutions to enable continuing innovation within Audcomp’s Technical Team. A successful candidate ensures that system services, hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and standards, and meet established service level objectives with our customers and for our infrastructure services.
In this role, the candidate will be required to perform the following responsibilities effectively
- Assist in the delivery of customer projects
- Act as a point of escalation for the service delivery team
- Assist the sales team in helping craft innovative and supportive services and IT solutions to prospective customers
- Work proactively to identify issues before they become problems and introduce solutions to those issues
- Design, build and maintain technical services and IT solutions based on various technology stacks, suitable to the customer’s needs
- Have experience with instances of cloud services; O365, Azure, AWS, MSP, Google Services, Cloud backup solutions
- Maintain corporate and customer IT environments including documentation, network diagrams, software backups, monitoring tools, alerting and proactive support practices
- Have a strong familiarity with IT services and solutions as they relate to and impact company’s business
Required Skills and Qualifications for this Role:
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and characteristics. The successful candidate will continue working on these qualities while in this role as they represent a foundational level of skills and requirements for all Operations staff.
- Experience in an MSP IT organization
- Previous experience with an IT reseller/solutions provider
- Possess IT related certifications
- A proven track record of identifying, business work flow problems, issues and opportunities to improve a customer’s environment and hosted infrastructure
- Must be responsible, able to work independently and with sales team. Must be able to prioritize with a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated capabilities in preparing MSP solution, cloud services and IT hardware solutions
- Ability to plan for projects and to successfully complete projects as per the plans
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A willingness to work outside of normal business hours from time to time
In addition to the above prerequisite and general qualifications, a successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Must be willing to work directly with customers in an advisory role and to directly troubleshoot network related issues reporting to the Service Manager
- Travel within Southwestern Ontario and possibly to other regions in Ontario periodically
- Able to support the sales team in a pre-sales and/or advisory role including assisting with the preparation of service proposals/contracts, assessing environments and helping craft hardware solutions and quotations
- Utilize a consultative approach in identifying the customers’ business needs as it relates to IT and using that information to design a service offering or solution that will meet their needs
- Enjoys interfacing directly with customers and operates with a customer-first attitude
- Long-term position in a growing company
- Open and engaging work environment with rewards to those who excel
- Continual training and professional development on the latest innovations in IT solutions
- Work with state-of-the-art, leading edge technologies
- Great culture, positive team environment and cross-learning opportunities
- Competitive wages and benefit package including shared health, dental, disability, eye and other benefits.
Salary:$TBD based on expertise and experience