Audcomp is the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading IT provider in Managed Services, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Network Services, Consulting, Preventive Maintenance, IT Products & Solutions, and more. Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others. Audcomp provides IT solutions to customers in Ontario and across Canada. Established in 1986, Audcomp has continued to diversify what we offer to ensure that we stay relevant in today’s everchanging IT industry so that our customers are always provided the right IT solutions.
We are looking for a responsible, trustworthy, resourceful, dynamic individual to strengthen and become part of our team as a Purchasing Coordinator. This position is responsible for a variety of duties from sourcing, to delivery of product and services to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Director of Services, the candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and product knowledge to procure best pricing and availability
- Responsible for ensuring all required product, equipment, supplies, miscellaneous requests, are purchased in a timely manner, and that vendor delivery meets company requirements.
- Have full knowledge and control of all cross-border shipments and stay updated on any import/export legislation
- Ensure all data is maintained in CRM system accordingly
- Key point of contact for all vendor related issues, supporting all departments (Sales, Service, Finance)
- Work directly with Sales Team to assist with purchases, back orders, pricing discrepancy, special instructions, or any other issue affecting orders.
- Responsible for physical inventory
- Identify and thoroughly analyze complex purchases and make recommendations in accordance with established policies using initiative, resourcefulness, and sound judgment
- Possess full working knowledge of the functions of the entire logistics department as well as the job responsibilities of each Logistics staff act as a substitute when required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills
- Process and track RMA’s to distributors and manufacturers in a timely fashion
- Manage maintenance of company vehicles
- Lifting required, various sizes and shapes
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, in a medium sized business
- Knowledge of IT products would be preferred
- Post secondary education
- Possess a proactive work ethic in addition to excellent communication skills and a personable, professional approach to team members
- Be coach able and willing to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory control software
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
· Great opportunity to work for a growing company
· Competitive wages and benefit package
· Great working hours: Monday to Friday