Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Coordination of Trade Shows, marketing campaigns, mailchimp campaigns, client surveys
- Coordination and design of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating various integrated communications and marketing activities
- Project management to ensure successful completion/execution of projects
- Content marketing implementation and execution across a variety of marketing channels including blog content and email communications
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Support with posting to, updating, and monitoring the website
- Research marketing opportunities to help with online brand credibility and lead generation (i.e. SEO, backlinking, etc.)
- Constantly evolving function with potential for various impact-focused marketing projects
- Maintain and update content on company website and social media, manage marketing campaigns and coordinate activities; including vendor communications
- Perform general administrative activities including composing, typing and sending general correspondence
- Assisting in administration communication of customer contracts
- Serves as a point of contact for our clients and internal, answer questions and direct requests
- Updating CRM database, creating monthly reports, organizing materials
- General office duties including, ordering supplies and maintaining a clean and organized office environment
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Handling incoming calls with clients and vendors
- Excellent time management skills and clear respect for deadlines.
- Strong judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively.
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior management and other team members in a professional and effective manner.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey.
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Outgoing/warm personality with strong communication skills
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.