Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Audcomp is the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading IT provider in Managed Services, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Network Services, Consulting, Asset Management, Preventative Maintenance, IT Products & Solutions, and more. Audcomp’ s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others. Audcomp provides IT solutions to customers in Ontario and across Canada. Established in 1986, Audcomp has continued to diversify what we offer to ensure that we stay relevant in today’s every changing IT industry so that our customers are always provided the right IT solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
Booking of appointments for the outbound sales team; for the purpose of selling Audcomp Cloud and Managed services, and for selling of IT hardware solutions
- You will oversee canvasing the Audcomp Customer relations management database system (CRM) and developing a system to call and set appointments to new customers in our target regions.
- Additionally, you will maintain the information in the CRM for those customers until the meetings are completed by the sales team.
- You will call and book appointments for the sales team
- You will also help promote and register customers to Audcomp Events that take place throughout the year
- Occasionally Audcomp’s partners such as HP, Xerox, Oki data will require Audcomp to call on customer to promote products and book meetings. You will do these bookings as well.
- You will work with and have access to each sales rep, and their calendar to co-ordinate meetings.
- You will provide information to customers about Audcomp: history, value, services and what we do.
- You will provide any literature or other value messages to customers via email as well as confirm appointments via email
- You will provide weekly reports to the Director of sales that will be reviewed.
- You will make recommendations for better processes to ensure maximum efficiencies in your job are obtain
- Utilize CRM system and telephone and make many dials in a day to connect with as many people as possible, and book as many appointments as possible. A target will be provided after the company probation period.
- Other tools are provided as required; marketing literature, technical and sales training, phone scripts etc.
- Great opportunity to work for a growing company
- Competitive wages and benefit package
- Great working hours: Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Reference ID: Telemarketing Representative
Expected Start Date: 2021-02-01