What you will do as our Sales Manager
- Prioritizing various sales tactics that will optimize ROI
- Meeting sales and revenue targets as set by management.
- Managing a team of field sales representatives and ISR
- Supporting the sales reps in-field on daily basis
- Providing in-field coaching on a regular basis
- Working closely with Management and peer department teams
- Inspire the Sales team to exceed net new revenue expectations & overachieve consistent activity levels
- Collaborate closely with Management to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Strategic progressive performance management
- Providing sales performance reports on a weekly basis
- Ensuring project deadlines and deliverable s are consistently met
- Providing feedback such as competitive activities, pricing, product acceptance, etc.
Job Type / Category
Audcomp is one of the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions providers. We are a leading specialist in Managed Services , Cloud Services , Professional Services , Network Services , Consulting , Asset Management , Preventative Maintenance , IT Products & Solutions , and more! Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in sale of IT services, hardware, solutions
- Strong experiences as a successful mentor/coach and people manager
- Experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1s, continuous training and coaching
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- A competitive and growth mindset
- Skilled in managed services, solution based or consultative based selling techniques
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth companies
- Business development of net new sales
- Experience in the selling of managed and cloud services
- Experience with cold calling
- Interest or experience in working in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Experience in handling the end of end sales pipeline (initial contact, closing, etc)
- Qualifying new opportunities and moving them through the sales cycle
- Minimum 5 Years experience in sales operations
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in the sale of Managed Services
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that posses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- 3-5 years sales experience with a history of over achievement performance
- Previous management/supervision of a sales team is an asset
Health and dental benefits
Excellent Salary Structure
Fun and exciting office culture
Drive company to next level through your leadership
Salary: $TBD based on experience