Audcomp is one of the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading specialist in Managed Services , Cloud Services , Professional Services , Network Services , Consulting , Asset Management , Preventative Maintenance , IT Products & Solutions , and more. Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others.
We are looking for an entry level Computer Deployment Technician to deploy desktops, laptops and associated accessories for our clients. In addition, this candidate will also be responsible for the repair of laptops, desktops and servers. This position is both inside and outside.
A successful Computer Deployment Technician must have good knowledge of computer hardware and a variety of software applications and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and pay attention to detail.
If you love technology, computers and networks – this is your time to shine! We take care of our technicians and promote based on performance and customer satisfaction. Our environment is full of technology enthusiasts just like you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deploy Desktops and Laptops to client locations
- Test connectivity of systems
- Install and configure appropriate software and configure per specifications
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Maintain records/logs of maintenance, repairs and fixes
- Identify computer or network equipment for replacement, upgrade or decommissioning
- Repair HP, Lenovo, Dell and many other leading manufacturer’s systems
- Maintain managed services infrastructure, monitoring tools and systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Class G Driver’s License – Clean driving record
- Proven experience as a Computer Deployment Technician or relevant position
- Experience with design, installation and configuration of Windows client operating systems from Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Relevant or similar experience repairing computer hardware
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Employee Benefit Plan